Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Final Blog Reflection

I think posting on the blog was cool for the first couple of times. Up until the time where I didn't check my blog everyday, and then checked it after a couple of weeks, seeing that I was missing work that wasnt completed. It has its perks though, such as organization, I can see all the work we have posted, clearly and legibly. I dont think i will be continuing to post on blogs though, simply for the fact that i keep a sketchbook. If we were made to keep a sketchbook, it would have been a little bit more interesting, and a little less time consuming, computer F***-ups wise.

Other than that, I have completed a majority of my assignments on this blog, and I chose to give myself a 72. I guess I missed the class where we learned how to make our blogs pretty. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed this years English class, Ms. Bova, you are such a wonderful person, full of life, and you crack me the hell up! 12 grade english wouldnt have been the same if I had stayed in that other class!

No comments: